Please join Randy Seaver over Genea-Musings for another round of Saturday Night Genealogy Fun!
For this week’s mission (should you decide to accept it), I want you to:
1) Using the Facebook “Learn About Each Other” meme that was passed around several years ago, answer the 31 questions as listed below. [Copy and paste the questions and answers below, and substitute your answers for my answers]
2) Tell us in a blog post of your own, in a comment to this blog post, in a status line on Facebook or a stream post on Google Plus. Be sure to leave a link to your post in Comments on this post.
Here are the questions in bold black, and my answers in plain ol’ black:
1. Who are you named after? I am named after my daddy’s paternal grandma Annie and her sister Suzie.
2. Last time you cried? Every day since David’s stroke on 19 Feb 2019.
3. Do you like your handwriting? No! After 20+ years of non-stop typing, my handwriting is deplorable.
4. What is your favorite lunch meat? Ham or roast beef. I can’t choose between them.
5. Spicy or sweet? It depends on the occasion. Most of the time, spicy.
6. Longest relationship? David has had me longer than my parents did, so I guess he wins this prize. We have been together since 1981 (I was 16) and married since 1984 (I was 19).
7. Do you still have your tonsils? No. I had them removed when I was 16 years old during Christmas vacation.
8. Would you bungee jump? I think it sounds fun, but very painful, so NO!
9. What is your favorite kind of cereal? Honeycombs for cold cereal and oatmeal with syrup and brown sugar for hot cereal.
10. Do you untie your shoes when you take them off? No. I wear slip-on sandals year-round.
11. Do you think you’re strong? I used to be called Hercules, but not anymore. Chronic anemia has turned me into a very weak person.
12. Favorite ice cream? Almost everything Blue Bell offers, but their Dutch Chocolate is the top choice..
13. What is the first thing you notice about a person? Eyes. You can tell a lot about a person by their eyes.
14. Football or baseball? I am not really a sports fan but, between the two, I prefer baseball, specifically the College World Series.
15. What color pants are you wearing? I am wearing a dress. But, if I were wearing pants, they would be black. All of my pants are black.
16. Last thing you ate? Homemade peanut butter/chocolate chip cookies.
17. What are you listening to? The dog’s tags rattling, the keyboard clicking, and the fan blowing.
18. If you were a crayon, what color would you be? Black.
19. What is your Favorite Smell? Fresh, clean babies.
20. Who was the last person you talked to on the phone? My mother. She let me know that she had mailed off her DNA kit.
21.Are you married? Yes,we have been married for 34 years.
22. Hair color? Auburn, originally. It is multicolored now; the not-the-auburn has a good representation here!
23. Eye color? Brown with gold flecks
24. Favorite foods to eat? Shrimp and cheesecake.
25. Scary movies or happy endings? I have always loved scary movies, but I have gotten away from those these days. I have nightmares enough as it is, thanks to the dog attack back in September.
26. Last movie you watched? Meet the Robinsons.
27.What color shirt are you wearing? It is really a white house dress with a red cardinal print.
28. What is your favorite holiday? Thanksgiving
29. Beer or Wine? Neither. When I did drink, a hundred years ago, vodka was my poison of choice.
30. Night owl or morning person? Night owl.
31. Favorite day of the week? They are all the same at this point in my life.